Virtual Gala – watch now!
Serving rural communities west of the Twin Cities metro
Our Mission is to mobilize local churches to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ.
Love INC-Heartland is a neighbor-helping-neighbor organization, leveraging a network of over thirty local churches to efficiently meet a spectrum of needs such as clothing, furniture, bedding, baby care, back-to-school supplies, holiday gifts and more.
How Love INC is adapting, serving and preparing during Covid19
Church partner gap ministries
Our network of local churches serve needs that are unmet by existing agencies.
- Personal care items (PCI) ministry
- Lullaby Ministry (baby care items)
- Bedding ministry
- Oil change ministry
- Birthday closet
- …and more
Our thrift stores offer an accessible “entry point” for those in need to gain an introduction to Love INC, and a source for affordable merchandise.”
Thanksgiving basket program
Residents, churches and sponsors rally to provide scores of baskets filled with turkey and other groceries.
Christmas sharing program
This holiday program brings churches and communities together to bring comfort, holiday encouragement, and the message Christ’s birth to those in need.
Last year, Love INC’s impact included:
Volunteer hours worked
Love INC is a volunteer-focused organization. Folks with kind hearts serve in an array of capacities across our areas of impact–
- in our office clearinghouse(call center) with phone and computer work
- teaching and mentoring in our Fresh Start transformational ministry classes
- helping with our holiday meal and gift programs
- assisting in our thrift stores (warehouse, staging and cashiers)
- serving as a board member
- serving within the spectrum of gap ministries offered by our partner churches.
These volunteers have a tangible impact on neighbors in need. But these good people are also blessed themselves. Volunteers report how moved they were to give a child his first bed. Neighbors tell us they are overwhelmed by the love and care that they received through our volunteers. And church members grow closer as they serve together in love.
Your generosity is essential to Love INC.
THRIFT STORE INFO
Merchandise Donations Guidelines
- financial donations
- household items
- all clothing (even if it is damaged or un-sellable)
- NOTE: NO MORE CLOTHING AT DELANO LOCATION
- fabrics, and linens
No, thank you.
- cell phones
- items with broken/missing parts
- items with rips, chips, holes, stains
- items with pet damage
- items with odors
- car seats
- cribs older than 2011
- VCRs or electronics
- ink cartridges
How help works:
Love INC staff and volunteers are “help experts” offering a caring ear, helpful information, relevant advice and prayer. We do not provide cash, but we make it our business to know about available resources–agencies, community services, churches and other solutions.
To get started, call 763-972-6547.